Teak Renovator (Part 2)
Part 2 of a 2 part teak cleaning system that produces superb results.
Teak Renovator (also referred to as a teak brightener) is designed to restore the colour so it looks like new teak again.
As soon as you apply Teak Renovator, the teak will lighten to a lovely uniform amber colour and eventually dry to a straw colour, just like new teak. No patchy areas, just some teak to be proud of again!
Please note: Teak Renovator is designed for use after using our Teak Cleaner to clean the teak.
- Teak boat and yacht decks
- Outdoor teak furniture
- Teak garden furniture
- Indoor teak furniture
- Teak decking
- Any other teak items
- Brings teak back to its original finish (after cleaning with Part 1 Teak Cleaner)
- A straw colour when dry
- Creates a freshly sanded look
- No hard scrubbing, sanding or bronze wool required
- Substantially reduces cleaning time
- Rapid cleaning action
- No hard scrubbing or sanding
- Which can significantly reduce teak thickness
- Safe on boats
- Will not soften boat deck seams / caulking
- Restores teak colour
- A lovely nutty brown when wet, but dries to a straw colour when dry like new teak
- Easy to use
- Just mix with water in a bucket and apply with a sponge or soft brush